Latihan Soal Passive Voice Part 2

Change into Passive Sentences

1.        I don’t pronounce the word

2.        Had she broken the chairs?

3.        The news doesn’t shock me

4.        We have collected the marbles

5.        Did she clean the window?

6.        The boy stole my bicycle

7.        My father built the house

8.        We don’t plant corn

9.        They would publish a new book

10.    Did your boss cancel the meeting?

11.    It didn’t confuse her

12.    The news interrupted the film

13.    The postman delivers some letters

14.    The horse is pulling the cart

15.    The cobbler is repairing my shoes

16.    I would paint my house

17.    I am going to climb the tree

18.    He was fixing the broken machine

19.    Have you paid the bill?

20.    She doesn’t solve her problem 



Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Program

Sitemap

Blog Archive