No. 16-25 Latihan Soal Conditional Sentense (If Clause)

 

1.   If she … (decide) earlier, she could have left on the morning flight.

2.   If I had known his address, I … (write) him a letter.

3.   If we had known her, we … (talk) to her.

4.   They would understand it if you … (explain) it to them more slowly.

5.   We … (do) our work if our computer had not broken down.

6.   If the roofer doesn’t come soon, the rain … (leak) inside.

7.   If I … (do) a good job, I would get the raise.

8.   He would have understood her English teacher if he … (speak) slowly.

9.   If my headache disappeared, I could … (play) tennis this morning.

10.            They would have lost their bag if they …(leave) it in the hotel.

Pembahasan



Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Program

Sitemap

Blog Archive