No. 1-5 Latihan Soal Conditional Sentense (If Clause)

 


1.      If people … nutritious food, they are susceptible to any disease.

  1. not eat
  2. doesn’t eat
  3. don’t eat
  4. didn’t eat
  5. has not eaten

 

2.       If you … faster, you will not be late.

What is the best verb to complete the sentence?

  1. run
  2. ran
  3. is ran
  4. runs
  5. will run

 

3.       The correct sentence is ….

A.   If I were you, I would give up smoking

B.   If I was you, I will give up smoking

C.   If I am you I would give up smoking

D.   If I was you, I will gived up smoking

E.   If I were you, I will gave up smoking

 

4.       If I hadn’t booked in advance, I would have had difficulties finding good accommodations at a reasonable price. This sentence means …

A.   I got a good room and I didn’t have to pay much

B.   It was difficult to get a room although I had a reservation

C.   The room I got was good but rather expensive

D.   I found a room in advance but in wasn’t comfortable

E.   I was lucky to get a good room without reservation

 

5.       Which the sentences below that using conditional sentence type 1?

A.   If the car is dirty, washed it

B.   If the door opens, close it

C.   If you worked hard, you would be rich

D.   If lived in Seoul, tonight I would go to that concert

E.   I will buy a new bike If I pass the exam

Pembahasan

>> Selanjutnya

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Program

Sitemap

Blog Archive